If you’re looking for superior stability along with total comfort, the New Balance 857v2 cross-training shoe is for you. An evolution of the 850 series, the 857v2 has a powerhouse of stability features like ROLLBAR technology to help reduce rear-foot movement. And for comfort from start to finish, this women’s trainer offers an ENCAP® midsole and N2 cushioning for shock absorption comfort.
- DRI-EX® lining helps wick moisture, while a durable leather upper keeps your look classic in and out of the gym.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Dual density midsole
- Internal shank
- Leather upper
- Moisture wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Non-marking outsole
- Polyurethane insert
- Use a light bristle brush (an old toothbrush works well) and a mild detergent (either dishwashing or laundry)
- Be sure to use a detergent free of dye to avoid staining
- We recommend a spot check with the detergent to ensure no staining will occur
- Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Allow the shoes to thoroughly air dry for 24 hours
- Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended, as some shoe materials should not be exposed to heat or submerged in water