Be inspired to take a hike in the new 1400 hiking boots, the innovative update to the New Balance 1569. A boot that feels like a walking shoe but is built for rugged terrain, it features a waterproof membrane, leather upper and gusseted tongue help keep you dry. Plus ROLLBAR technology for rear foot and midfoot stability to keep you on the right path.
- 11 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11 mm drop are approximate
- Comfortable collar foam
- Internal waterproof bootie
- Waterproof leather upper
- Style MW1400DB – Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Textiles/laces/thread are all non-wicking
- The black colorway (style MW1400TB) features a Thinsulate® lining