The New Balance W1260GP7 is a serious game changer for overpronators, delivering premium stability and superb cushioning without sacrificing style. Proudly assembled in the USA, this new version maintains the support you need while upping the cushioning with a nitrogen-infused FuelCell midsole. On long runs or short runs, this women’s running shoe provides support to moderate overpronators while taking comfort to the next level.
- Women’s Stability
- Type: Stability
- Weight: 282.2 grams (9.9oz)
- Nitrogen-infused FuelCell midsole cushioning coupled with a blown rubber outsole provides an extensive amount of shock absorption and stabilizing supporting the women’s W1260GP7.
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Air mesh
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density midsole
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/TPU upper
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them “Assembled in the USA.”
- A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.