For some runners, it’s not distance or endurance that they’re working towards, it’s simply a desire to get their feet moving in the right direction: forward. If that describes you, the New Balance 1540v2 men’s motion control running shoe might be just what you need. Designed with stability features for overpronation, the 1540v2 helps guide your foot forward so you can stay focused on your run.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Styles M1540SB2 and M1540BK2 are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.