The New Balance FF Hierro V5 trail shoes takes the limits off. Designed and engineered with a plush Fresh Foam platform, a Vibram® MegaGrip outsole and an upper that’s refined for improved breathability, your boundaries will need to be reimagined. A snug bootie construction, paired with a toe-protecting upper, will make this your new go-to shoe for wherever the trail takes you.
- Plush Cushioning: Fresh Foam midsole for serious softness that goes the distance on aggressive trails
- All-Terrain Traffic: Vibram® MegaGrip outsole for durable
traction in both dry and wet conditions
- Breathable Upper: TPU-coated textile upper helps keep
feet cool and trail debris out
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam innovative midsole created from a single piece of foam that provides a plush, more natural ride
- Synthetic upper
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved.
- Use a light bristle brush (an old toothbrush works well) and a mild detergent (either dishwashing or laundry)
- Be sure to use a detergent free of dye to avoid staining
- We recommend a spot check with the detergent to ensure no staining will occur
- Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Allow the shoes to thoroughly air dry for 24 hours
- Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended, as some shoe materials should not be exposed to heat or submerged in water