Be inspired to take a hike in the New Balance 1400. The innovative update to the New Balance 1569. A boot that feels like a walking shoe but is built for rugged terrain, it features a waterproof membrane, leather upper and gusseted tongue help keep you dry. Plus ROLLBAR technology for rear foot and midfoot stability to keep you on the right path.
- Take the path less traveled with confidence and comfort in the new waterproof 1400 hiking boot, the boot that feels like a shoe.
- 11 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 11 mm drop are approximate
- Comfortable collar foam
- Internal waterproof bootie
- Waterproof leather upper
- Textiles/laces/thread are all non-wicking
- Use a light bristle brush (an old toothbrush works well) and a mild detergent (either dishwashing or laundry)
- Be sure to use a detergent free of dye to avoid staining
- We recommend a spot check with the detergent to ensure no staining will occur
- Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Allow the shoes to thoroughly air dry for 24 hours
- Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended, as some shoe materials should not be exposed to heat or submerged in water