The Naot Lalo is a versatile and classic shoe. Its laces, cutouts, and multitude of materials make it stand out as a go-to choice for everyday fall wear. The Lalo is built with Naot’s removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed, which is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. The Koru Collection features a 1″ polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight and durable. This collection uses a hand-sewn strobel construction making it strong and extremely flexible.
- Upper: Suede
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up
- Sole Material: Polyurethane
- Heel Height: 1 “
- Width: Medium
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Footbed: Yes
- Closure: Lace-up
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.