The Naot Kata is a cute transitional shoe. This style has a padded heel cup & instep for ultimate comfort. The Kata has laces at the instep for accessibility & adjust ability. The front of this shoe has padded technical lining which provides comfort, warmth & moisture absorption. Naot’s removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. The Koru Collection features a 1″ polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight, durable & slip resistant. This collection uses a hand-sewn strobel construction making it strong and extremely flexible.
- Upper: Leather
- Closure: Lace-up
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up
- Sole Material: Polyurethane
- Heel Height: 1 “
- Width: Medium
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Footbed: Yes
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.