A touchdown-worthy fit, paired with spectator-level comfort— the Letterman men’s casual sock is knit to Darn Tough’s athletic performance specs, using high-loft, ultra-supple, Twisted Yarn. Making a big play or just kicking back, you can count on a light, soft feel minus any slippage or slop.
Pair with: Sneakers, dress shoes, cancelling plans
- Men’s crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Darn Tough twists strands of soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex