The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. “Must pack” durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, heavy backpacks
- Men’s boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of the socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- These all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Materials: 66% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex