If you’ve ever crossed paths with a moose- you’d remember. This Duck Duck Moose sock comes from a Vermont take on the classic duck-duck-goose game. Only in this version, if you see a moose you run away, not in a circle. Thankfully, the Merino Wool knit and durable construction of these best fitting socks will have you outrunning moose most of the time. Classic crew height of a men’s dress sock with cushion under foot for added waddling comfort.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, fall blueberry picking hikes
- Men’s Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 50% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 2% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.4||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||–||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||–||50 – 53||15 – 16|
There are no reviews yet.