The L’Artiste Joelle leather lace-up shoe is a French inspired, beautiful hand-painted shoe that is like a snazzy sneaker you can wear most anywhere, featuring a six (6) eyelet lace-up closure, intricate and interesting laser etching and cutout design, and a comfort padded collar all on a painted color matching, flat platform outsole. Sporty and feminine, this leather lace-up shoe is the perfect pair to wear on vacation wherever your travels take you!
- Heel Height (approximately): 1 1/4″”
- Platform Height (approximately): 3/4″”
- Leather Upper.
- Synthetic Lining.
- Leather Insole.
- Rubber Outsole.
- Lace-up Closure.
- Closed Toe/Almond Toe
- Flat Heel.
- Disclaimer: L`Artiste products are made with natural tanned leather using traditional hand painting techniques. This unique finishing process is used to create a natural effect with color variations to deliver authentic look and beauty.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.