The L’Artiste Hyalona is a French inspired, hand-painted leather two-town slingback loafer. This loafer features a filigree-style embossing and a textured wedge.
- Heel Height (approximately): 1 3/4″, 3/4″ platform
- High quality leather upper, round toe silhouette, contrast stitching.
- Disclaimer: L’Artiste products are made with natural tanned leather using traditional hand painting techniques. This unique finishing process is used to create a natural effect with color variations to deliver authentic look and beauty.
- Adjustable hook and loop vamp strap with antiqued metal floral button and D-ring.
- Synthetic leather lining.
- Removable, synthetic leather comfort .
- Polyurethane outsole with flexible forefoot.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.