The L’Artiste Dorrie is a victorian inspired open front bootie with three (3) vamp antique buckle straps and scalloped shape topline. Featuring a combination of full grain and beautiful two tone textured and printed leather all with bright rainbow stitching.
- Beautiful combination of full grain with two tone textured and printed leather
- Classic shaped almond toe
- Vibrant rainbow stitching
- Three (3) beautiful antique buckle and straps with an open front vamp
- Full length inside zipper closure with brushed metal zipper pull
- Soft Imitation leather lining
- Synthetic leather padded insole
- Stacked and leather wrapped heel
- Rubber outsole
- Heel Height (approximately): 2 1/2″
- Platform Height (approximately): 3/8″
- Shaft Height (approximately): 4 3/4″
- Circumference (approximately): 10 1/2″
- Disclaimer: L’Artiste products are made with natural tanned leather using traditional hand painting techniques. This unique finishing process is used to create a natural effect with color variations to deliver authentic look and beauty.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.