The L’Artiste Delphia is a French inspired, hand-painted leather closed back sandal featuring laser etching and cutout design.
- Heel Height (approximately): 2″, 3/4″ platform
- High quality leather upper, round toe silhouette, stitched-to-outsole construction, cork-infused wedge.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap with a decorative brushed metal buckle.
- Synthetic leather lining.
- Synthetic leather comfort .
- Rubber outsole with flexible forefoot.
- Disclaimer: L’Artiste products are made with natural tanned leather using traditional hand painting techniques. This unique finishing process is used to create a natural effect with color variations to deliver authentic look and beauty.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.