This low-profile Keen Utility PTC Oxford work shoe offers all-day comfort on the job, plus water resistance and wipe-clean convenience. A plush footbed cradles every step, and a non-slip sole helps prevent falls in slick conditions.
KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.
KEEN.GRIP: Keen’s oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- TPU stability shank
- Toe Type: Soft Toe
- Duty Type: Light Duty
- Water and stain resistant leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture wicking textile
- Removable KEEN.Cush PU and memory foam footbed
- Weight: 17.1 oz / 484.8 g
Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.