This Keen Utility Flint Low steel-toe performer is a durable, protective work boot with the comfort of an outdoor shoe. The cushioned footbed makes it feel good right out of the box, and a stability shank adds resilient support.
KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Contoured heel lock
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Toe Type: Steel Toe
- Duty Type: Light Duty
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight: 21.8 oz / 618.0 g
Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.