Hit your fitness goals all year round with the Keen Terradora Mid performance hiking shoe, crafted of waterproof leather to keep moisture and debris at bay. The women’s-specific design offers instant—and enduring—comfort.
- Eco Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Pfc-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Keen Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Molded collar for comfort
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 399.4 g
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Keen all-terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman’s foot
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris.