Who says you can’t hike in strappy sandals? Keen took their women’s-specific hiker and turned it into an open-toe trail sandal. With the same all-terrain outsole as our revolutionary hiker in a versatile town-to-trail design.
- Town to Trail: Strappy style, trail performance. It’s hybrid for one-sandal versatility.
- Designed by Women, for Women: Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay.
- Secure Fit: Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a secure, custom fit around your heel and ankle.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a secure fit
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Adjustable heel strap for a custom fit
- Contoured arch for midfoot support
- Washable, quick-dry polyester webbing upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner. Let shoes air dry away from heat.