The Keen Terradora II Mid updated waterproof hiking boots have all the things women love about the original. Keen has added more performance, more comfort, and more traction—so you can go even further and stay out there longer.
- ECO Anti-Odor
- Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency
- Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Performance mesh upper with overlays for a lightweight support
- Keen.All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman’s foot
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface.