Every kind of play is open with the Keen Terrador II Mid hiking boots that feel like sneakers. Sturdy and grippy to support their natural curiosity, and light enough to be their go-to for everyday. Waterproof for all-year wear.
- ECO Anti Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Integrated heel support structure
- Lightweight performance mesh upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner. Let shoes air dry away from heat.