Every kind of play is open with hiking shoes that feel like sneakers. Sturdy and grippy to support their natural curiosity, and light enough to be their go-to for everyday. Waterproof for all-year wear.
- ECO Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Integrated heel support structure
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.