Being active is a mindset–and a change of seasons just means a change of shoe. With a Keen Dry breathable membrane, a sneaker-like fit, and higher-traction outsole, you can stay active, all winter long.
- Eco Anti-Odor: Keen turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Keen Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Keen Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Keen Warm insulation rated to -25°f/-32°c
- Women’s-specific fit
- Waterproof, quilted nylon upper
- Keen Freeze rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman’s foot
- Thermal heat shield footbed captures warmth
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.