This Keen Targhee III trail shoes takes the immediate comfort and fuses it with a bold, streamlined design. It’s breathable and supportive, and the all-terrain outsole adds stability.
KEEN.DRY:A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Performance mesh upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Weight: 16.1oz / 455.3 g
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris.