The Keen Targhee III Mid hiking boot for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. Keen carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.