The Keen Targhee Exp Wp trail shoe takes the immediate comfort of the original Targhee and fuses it with a bold, streamlined design. It’s breathable and supportive, and the all-terrain outsole adds stability.
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Weight: 13.9 oz / 394.9 g
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.