This updated trail shoe takes the immediate comfort of the original Targhee and fuses it with a bold, streamlined design. The Keen Targhee Exp WP is breathable and supportive, and the all-terrain outsole adds stability.
- ECO Anti Odor: Keen turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Metatomical Footbed: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Performance mesh upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Weight: 16.1 oz / 455.3 g
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.