All-terrain is great, but this time we went all in on water. SOLR (Sea. Ocean. Lake. River.) is a high-performance women’s water shoe with serious amphibious grip, and webbing made from recycled plastic bottles (yeah!).
- ECO Anti-Odor
- Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Low-profile design is lightweight and flexible for improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- TPU upper is water & abrasion-resistant for durable wear
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
All Keen water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.