The new essential hybrid water sandal for active kids who like to splash around. This low-profile Keen CNX allows little feet increased flexibility and freedom. With a grippy rubber sole that won’t mark up the floor and Keen’s Secure Fit Lace Capture System, they will be ready for anything.
- ECO Anti-Odor
- Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency
- Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Keen has shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Hook and loop strap over instep
- Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- PFC Free materials
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
All Keen water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.