Keen has retooled their fan-favorite slip-on and it’s comfier than ever, with improved fit and support. Well-crafted with a full-grain, environmentally preferred leather upper, roomy toe box, and all-day cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Leather: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why Keen sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on their watersheds.
- ECO Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Their footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.