Kids don’t want to switch shoes for different activities, so Keen made a do-it-all with the Keen Hikeport 2 Low. Sporty and rugged for weekday to weekend play. Waterproof protection and extra stability and support make it more than a sneaker.
- ECO Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Their footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- PFC-free durable water repellent
- Leather upper with breathable mesh
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Direct-attach, air-injected ZORB PU midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Removable EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
There are no reviews yet.