The Keen Highland low-profile hybrid sneaker offers the best of both worlds: street style and trail performance. With a premium, LWG-certified leather upper, athletic fit, and a durable EVA outsole for a lightweight stride.
- Environmentally Preferred Leather: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why Keen sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
- ECO Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. These footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Lace-lock bungee system
- Premium leather upper
- High-rebound EVA midsole offers resilient cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Luftcell PU footbed for all-day comfort
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.