Why stop at sneaker when you can get a hiker, too? You can unplug instantly in the Keen Explore waterproof crossover hiking shoe that’s always ready to go. Lightweight and waterproof in performance mesh, it’s a one-shoe wonder.
- ECO Anti Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Konnectfit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Radial support system adds midsole structure for better lateral stability
- Notch in back for achilles comfort
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.