Get comfortable, dependable support for the long haul with this Keen Durand waterproof hiking boot, built to resist breakdown, cushion the foot and absorb shock no matter how far the trail takes you.
Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
AMERICAN BUILT: Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Contoured heel lock
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight: 22.4 oz / 635.0 g
We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.