The Keen Bailey Lace Boot is hand-finished designed to step lighter and farther. Featuring premium, environmentally preferred leather and suede, Keen.Warm insulationm, and a convenient side zip, it’s a winter wear-with-all. This product is uniquely crafted and may vary from pictured.
Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Keen.Warm insulation rated to -4°f/-20°c
- Glue-free, direct-inject construction fuses the upper to the sole with virtually zero chance of separating
- Environmentally preferred leather: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why Keen sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on their watersheds.
- Eco Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Pfc-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Water resistant, premium leather upper
- Luftcell dual-density PU outsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
- Luftcell PU footbed for all-day comfort
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.