Get into the swing with the Kamik Stomp rain boots. Designed for stomping around in puddles, mud or whatever the day brings, these Canadian-made boots bring smiles to kids and they’re recyclable too!
- These boots are perfect for keeping your feet dry in all kinds of wet weather. Whether wading through rain puddles or trudging through slush, we have the waterproof boot for you.
- Handcrafted to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- All of Kamik’s domestically made rubber boots are 100% recyclable, which is good on the outside.
- This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- Height: 9.25 in
- Weight: 1.7 lbs per pair
- UPPER: Phthalate-free synthetic rubber rainboot
- INSOLE: Removable felt footbed
- OUTSOLE: BLAZER non-marking, synthetic rubber outsole