Let your child discover the magic of the season with the Kamik Snowgypsy 3 winter boots. Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials, these boots have lightweight RubberHe waterproof bottoms so they’re ideal for making snow angels. Plus, NiteRays reflective patches add to their safety when they’re up late.
- -40°F/-40°C These boots are made for keeping feet warm and comfortable, for those who spend a lot of time in the snow.
- Keep the elements out of your footwear with Kamik’s easy pull-tab and knob on our bungee laces, cinch it tight at the opening of your shoes.
- Kamik’s NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- Kamik spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- Weight 1.4 lbs per pair
- Height: 10 in.
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof nylon upper with faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- Fixed foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole