Fall in love with the Kamik Snowfall. Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland.
- Weight : 1.5 lbs per pair
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- protect your feet against the cold. These warm and comfy boots are made for frosty weather.
- Made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Pull n’ Lock technology
- Easy-Grab Lace Lock technology made quicker and easier. One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional handling. It is easy to adjust once outside,
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- DriDefense: Moisture-wicking lining
- Mother nature’s worst elements are no challenge for Kamik’s DriDefense waterproof membrane. It keeps your feet 100% dry and your socks worry-free all season long.
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHeshell
- As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow