The Kamik Sienna Mid women’s three-season boots will take you from work to the restaurant with dry feet, thanks to its lightweight waterproof RubberHebottoms and outsoles with excellent traction.
- NET WEIGHT : 2 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT: 7.25 in.
- Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -4°F
- Combination of seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather and water resistant flannel upper
- Are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Genuine leather upper greatly enhances protection against natural elements and terrain
- 200g of 200B 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable, molded EVA footbed treated with odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXTTM
- This natural odor control treatment will keep your Kamik’s smelling fresh. It’s a non-toxic, organic compound that breaks down odorous composites.
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHeshell
- As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- DOVER outsole with deep self-cleaning treads for superior stability and traction under cold conditions