The Kamik Icetrack winter boots are ultra-warm, lightweight and Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. This USA made footwear for kids features DriDefense waterproof membranes and lightweight RubberHe bottom that offer great grip. Perfect for playing in the backyard for hours. Complete with NiteRays reflective patches and a Pull n’Lock quick-tightening system.
- -40°F/-40°C The Kamik Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where we know winter well.
- Kamik’s NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- Kamik spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long. The Waterproof nylon upper has an adjustable snow collar and Pull n’ Lock technology
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- Kamik’s patented Easy-Grab Lace Lock technology made quicker and easier. One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional effort. It is easy to adjust once outside, even with mittens on.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs per pair
- Height: 9.25 in.
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole