A perfect synergy between tradition and fashion – dynamic, fresh looks and trusted classics guarantee a summer that is full of variety.
- Leather upper
- Leather/Nubuk and Textile linings
- Textile footbed
- Lightweight, flexible and highly durable PU and cork outer sole with TR tread
Care of leather shoes is not just about making your shoes look good, which should be reason enough. It’s also about preserving and adding to the life of your footwear.
Leather is a skin and needs to be hydrated and nourished just like our own! Without proper conditioning and care, leather can dry out until it eventually cracks and falls apart.
- Try to avoid wearing the same pair of shoes day in and day out, perspiration generated by the foot needs to dry out.
- Wearing a pair of shoes on alternate days prolongs their life and helps keep them looking smart and feeling comfortable.
- Using a good cream is essential to preserve the leather and keep shoes looking good. Polishing once a week is usually sufficient.
- Clean footwear with a brush or damp cloth before applying a good quality shoe cream of the appropriate colour.
- Wet shoes should always be left to dry naturally.
- The use of a shoe horn will prevent damage to the backs of your shoes.
- The use of shoe trees will maintain the shape of your shoes when not being worn and the wooden variety will help remove moisture.