The Hoka Tor Summit Waterproof offers cushioning and stability in a low-cut hiker. The midsole blend of EVA and rubberized foam material offers unprecedented comfort underfoot, while the Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth ride. In a low collar option, a purpose built mid-foot increases underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® Megagrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides exceptional traction and durability.
- Nubuck and suede leather upper
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Active foot frame stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered rubberized foam midsole for a supportive ride
- Technical midfoot geometry
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Best for day hiking
- Weight: 12.3oz
- Heel-toe drop: 4mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Plush
- Maximum cushion for a pillow soft feel.
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.