Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Hoka Toa. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE® trail running expertise and innovations, Hoka built a “lightest in class” waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the Toa has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by an eVent® waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky’s the limit, speed hiker.
- eVent Waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, reathability, and light weight
- Rangi™ midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Best for day hiking
- Weight: 14.99oz
- Heel-toe drop: 4mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Responsive
- Minimal cushion for a connected feel.
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.