The Hoka Tivra is designed to support your most intense and dynamic training. It has a unique forefoot design that improves balance and helps support the foot for 360-degree movement. Using rubberized foam, the Tivra ensures immediate responsiveness and cushion when and where you need it. And this confident feel carries through with straps on either side of the upper to offer support and security. The Tivra is definitely a mold-breaker.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh provides optimal comfort and breathability
- TPU wing supports the foot during lateral and 360 movement
- Lycra collar provides support and comfort
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Rubberized foam outsole is non-marking and provides great traction on a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Active foot frame is adapted to cradle and support the heel during side-to-side and 360 movement
- Sidewall wrap-up design facilitates side to side movement
- 100% Vegan
- Stability: Neutral
- The Tivra features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Responsive
- The Tivra features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Weight: 7.70oz
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm