The sixth edition of a Hoka legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the “all-terrain” in ATR
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Stability: Neutral
- The Stinson Atr 6 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Plush
- The Stinson Atr 6 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Spring Measurement: 38 x 29mm
- Curvature of the shoe, measuring how high the heel and toe are off the ground.
- Volume: 628.00cm3
- Total volume of foam in the insole.
- Weight: 9.80oz
- Heel to toe drop: 5.00mm
- The incline your foot sits on, measured in the difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe.