The fifth edition of a Hoka legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 5 continues to bring you comfort at any distance. This shoe has a refined toe box, along with more overall lockdown in the upper. This versatile all-terrain shoe provides cushion and durability, meaning you can go further and longer — namely long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads you choose to explore. And with the tightly packed lugs, you can be surefooted no matter the conditions. The Stinson ATR 5 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR. Its aggressive looks and performance leave you with no doubt of its capabilities.
- Arch-lock wings for superior midfoot lock-down
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Reinforced toe cap for additional durability
- The wide midsole and accommodating fit ensure a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- 100% Vegan
- Best for trail running and road
- Weight(US size 7): 9.9 oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Plush
- Maximum cushion for a pillow soft feel.