In its fourth edition, the Mach 4 takes its biggest leap forward, built on themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X. Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams — merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberized foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat pressed TPU embroidered yarns, and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Stability: Neutral
- The Mach 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Responsive
- The Mach 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Spring Measurement: 35×22mm
- Volume: 507.00cm3
- Weight: 7.10oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5.00mm