Engineered with the same geometries and materials as the original silhouette, the Kaha Low GTX emerges this season in a lower, ankle-height profile. Taking its name from the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both, making uphill climbs easier and downhill descents faster. Remarkable in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low GTX offers the full HOKA package — combining proprietary foams, patented geometries, exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction and an adjustable lacing system for foot lockdown. Soft and smooth, yet inherently supportive, the new Kaha Low GTX features the same GORE-TEX bootie as the original, designed to keep feet comfortable and dry in any forecast. Hike on, the trail awaits.
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Stability: Neutral
- The Kaha Low GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Plush
- The Kaha Low GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Weight: 15.80oz
- Heel to toe drop: 6.00mm
- The incline your foot sits on, measured in the difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe.