The Hoka Hupana Flow can do it all. From running to workout classes and gym sessions — or on the street — this shoe will keep you comfortable and ready to fly into any activity. The Hupana Flow features a new engineered knit upper for enhanced breathability, and the rubberized foam outsole is springy and responsive for quick, fast movements. The Hupana Flow gives you performance in all the right places.
- Engineered knit upper offers structure, support and breathability with a comfortable fit
- Open knit construction across the midfoot and forefoot offers increased breathability
- Double eyelets create additional lockdown across the instep
- Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity
- Rubberized foam midsole provides a dynamic, responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole offers high rebound and cushioning
- Outsole siping provides traction and precise flexibility
- Stability: Neutral
- The Hupana Flow features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Responsive
- The Hupana Flow features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Weight: 7.5oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5mm