Delivering signature comfort synonymous with Hoka, the Gaviota 3 offers maximal cushioning and maximal support. Geared for a wide variety of athletes, this reliable road shoe was engineered to provide a balanced ride over any distance. A premium, stability shoe that defies convention when compared to traditional support shoes, the Gaviota 3 overdelivers on plushness, boasting two more millimeters of foam than its predecessor. Engineered with a J-Frame™ design to help guide the foot without rigid materials, this new iteration delivers more durability than ever before, fortified with rubber coverage on the outsole. Bursting at the seams with comfort, the Gaviota 3 is plushness on steroids.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- J-Frame™ uses rubberized foam for support, rebound and durability
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
- Stability: Yes
- The Gaviota 3 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- Cushion: Balanced
- The Gaviota 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Spring Measurement: 32×18mm
- Curvature of the shoe, measuring how high the heel and toe are off the ground
- Volume: 575.00cm3
- Total volume of foam in the midsole
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5.00mm
- The incline your foot sits on, measured in the difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe